Version 1.0.0 has been released officially.
The new version will not work as the previous version, we have to delete all the existing bans, local servers so please read the text to be sure that you want to upgrade.
If you are not interested in upgrading be aware that I will not improve the current version. If you need help with the current version start a new topic on the forum and I will try to help you to solve the issues.
Why should I upgrade from the previous version?
First of all the new version will be further improved (deprecated warnings will be fixed, security will be improved) in future and it will have new plugins, translations. Because plugin Julia which include next features
- server admins have to be added only on the website, the plugin will auto-detect admins on server join and there is no need to add every admin manually on the game server (running steam required)
- permanent bans which are executed via game server console will be auto stored on the website on the ban-list
- game server console commands can be managed on the website (based on Admin Power)
- players can be temporary voice muted
- players can be temporary chat and voice muted
- server admins can not be temp-banned or perm-banned (running steam required)
- new players data link on the website, name aliases, guids, steam id, locations are stored in database
- temporary voice, chat and bans can be removed on the website with 1 click
- the players list and server information's are refreshed every 30 second automatically on the website
- server admins actions can be visible on the website on the admins profile page (permbans, tempbans, unbans)