Online Players does not gets listed

Hello there, i have a COD4x server which is having 36 slots. Among them 2 are reserved for the admins, so 34 players can play. At peak times the server is full but in webadmin panel it does not shows all the players name even if it's fill. The max it shows is 24/36 or sometimes 25/36 while the server is full i.e 34/36. I have been having this issue for a long time until and unless one of my admin reported it and i found that the "Online Players " shows incorrect information or is not able to track all the users.
Is there any possible solution on this?

*In the beginning when i added the server in the WebAdminPanel it was having 24 slots, due to the rise in demand i have moved to 36. The number of slots shows correct i.e 36 but the number of "Online Players" seems to be messed up or does not gets tracked after 24-25.

Send me a link to your admin application, check if you have any errors in logs, make sure julia identkey is configured properly and that it is unique for every server. The only thing what could make the application slow is if you have not enough RAM, 2 gb is the minimum for node applications to work properly

Sent you the link in PM.
Julia seems to be properly configured in the servers and is unique for every server.
I do have 2 GB of RAM and the VM is only allocated for running the Admin Panel. Also the panel crashes sometimes while asking to take screenshots, sometimes not reachable. "This site can’t be reached"
After checking out logs i found some error.

.npm/_logs - [Around 9 files each containing the same as in the below pastebin log]
https://pastebin.com/wpjgDYiG

.pm2/logs -
https://pastebin.com/Fngu2a2f

last edited by darkie19

Have you removed the "package-lock.json" on upgrade as described? Seems like you are using older packages. The issue is that some players have no IP, that's what I can read from the pm2 log what you have shared

last edited by NeHo

Yes, i followed the guide from : https://forum.cirkus-serveri.com/topic/114/new-cod4x-webadmin-v3-0-0-relase while updating to v3.0.0.
This problem seems to be from a long time but came into my notice just a few days ago

*P.S: The pm2 log is around 7MB. I have only shared upto 5000 lines i believe. I though all are same, i will upload the file in google drive and add it right now

Link to the full pm2 log file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13Doqs1U5l4czPdKzZdNdnmw6MgbSOnoP

last edited by darkie19

You don't have to send me the whole log, when your application is running simply type

pm2 log all

You can see then what is happening, you will also see what is breaking the application, when there is an error the application often gets restarted, when the app restarts your player list is not updating properly so that's the reason why your player list is incorrect.

@NeHo Any update or fix on this issue?

Hello, the only thing what we could try is to send players data to my server, maybe your server is slow or there are some RAM issues, we could test it on my Server (web part) to see if the same happens, and with this I could also see the background if there is any error. PM me if you are interested in this

last edited by NeHo

@NeHo said in Online Players does not gets listed:

Hello, the only thing what we could try is to send players data to my server, maybe your server is slow or there are some RAM issues, we could test it on my Server (web part) to see if the same happens, and with this I could also see the background if there is any error. PM me if you are interested in this

Sure call! Already PM'd you regarding the same. Thank you!