@jff-vince Hi vince, I think it sorted itself out, all I did was turning on the Julia SS check on and off again and restarted the servers, they don't take that many screenshots anymore, hence I do not need your script, but thanks for the offer! nice to see the community still being active
OK, so I had to do completely remove Mongo and reinstall and create users as per instruction on here. The App itself was fine throughout.
All is working well, although I obviously now have a clean database. (there was not so much in it anyway).
Maybe something to look out for if you are planning an OS upgrade at anytime. I am sure an expert knows a way around this and keeping Mongo db files compatible with the new version but I learnt the slightly harder way 😁