New CoD4x WebAdmin v1.0.0 Relase
Version 1.0.0 has been released officially.
The new version will not work as the previous version, we have to delete all the existing bans, local servers so please read the text to be sure that you want to upgrade.
If you are not interested in upgrading be aware that I will not improve the current version. If you need help with the current version start a new topic on the forum and I will try to help you to solve the issues.
Why should I upgrade from the previous version?
First of all the new version will be further improved (deprecated warnings will be fixed, security will be improved) in future and it will have new plugins, translations. Because plugin Julia which include next features
- server admins have to be added only on the website, the plugin will auto-detect admins on server join and there is no need to add every admin manually on the game server (running steam required)
- permanent bans which are executed via game server console will be auto stored on the website on the ban-list
- game server console commands can be managed on the website (based on Admin Power)
- players can be temporary voice muted
- players can be temporary chat and voice muted
- server admins can not be temp-banned or perm-banned (running steam required)
- new players data link on the website, name aliases, guids, steam id, locations are stored in database
- temporary voice, chat and bans can be removed on the website with 1 click
- the players list and server information's are refreshed every 30 second automatically on the website
- server admins actions can be visible on the website on the admins profile page (permbans, tempbans, unbans)
Upgrade instructions can be found here
These files are only for the linux operating system?
Yes for now the Local server part works only with Linux. If you rent the game server than you can use it on windows since you will not have an Local server(s) only Externals. I will make it windows compatible in future
Thank you very much have the version used in the Windows Operating system?
i work on it on my local PC with windows 10 so it should work. The only thing what you will miss is the 1 click create Local server, that part will not work since that's only Linux compatible.
This part will not work for you https://forum.cirkus-serveri.com/topic/22/download-and-install-cod4-server-files-only-once-after-first-application-install
But there is another tab in the tutorial, External Game Servers, that's for rented game servers and that part can be used and it will work.
I installed the file here but I didn't work Screen buttons don't work...What can be done? thanks
That is my old status page made in php. That's another application. You need to do the 5th step from the first post
5- Edit steamauth/SteamConfig.php file dont forget the last /
my english is not good I'm sorry
Start a new topic here please if you need help with the old php version
i will try what you say ... ıf ı will fail ı open topic